About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday RAW Feas-travaganza

Holiday RAW Feas-travaganza on 19 December at 1300  A full 5 course meal exalting the richness of the Gourmet Raw side of eating.  two entrées will be available.  One Vegetarian and one Raw....MMmmm, MMmmm good.  Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and dessert.

I am literally going over what the menu will be this whole weekend.  Perfecting my non-eggnog as well as my confetti salad.  I am so excited..
 
$30.00 person,  RSVP and payment due in advance..RSVP by email.  You can make payment at my office on Kelley or with me in person..  Can't wait to see you all there if you can make it.  Please let any Vegetarian or curious friends you have know this is the ONLY Whole food, nutritionally sound holiday dining experience in the Stuttgart Military community!
This RAW-somely delectable Holiday Munch will be served in A beautiful space surrounded by a wooded setting very close to Patch Barracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment