About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Detox and clenasing and fasts, Oh my!

http://chetday.com/21day.html

This was a real challenge to me.  But it made a GREAT difference in my life as well as my relationship with food and how to not concern myself with the awkward beliefs of others.  This what brought me to the realization that I can only live for me and what is good and right for me may not be so for my friends or relations.  This is where I came into the realization that I could not possibly share my life with a pure carnivore.  They would have to be vegan, vegetarian or RAW.

My next great thing is the Master Cleanser.  I LOVE (absolutely) this process.  Yeah, for some it is taxing and pulls on their deepest fears. (many, many Americans)  have a fear (deeply embedded) of starvation or lack.  This is a reason why we often accumulate SO MUCH STUFF.  Look at teh 21 December post or at the other blog:  www.upgrade101.blogspot.com.

The master cleanser, what can I say

http://therawfoodsite.com/

They host a raw food/Master cleanser process.  I find it helps greatly when people have like minded individuals to share an experience with.

GET on board and let's get RAW in 2011!  The Stuttgart group is RVVC (Raw, Vegetarian, Vegan & Curious).  We will kick it off together.  If you are interested in a 1 day shut in during Jan I'm up for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment