About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Master Cleanser Updated 5 jan 2011

THE FOLLOWING PROCESS IS GIVEN SOLELY AS A SUGGESTION; ANYONE WHO VOLUNTEER TO FOLLOW IT DOES SO ON THEIR OWN.  SINCE EACH PERSON NATURALLY REACTS DIFFERENTLY, EACH INDIVIDUAL MUST USE THEIR OWN JUDGEMENT AS TO IT'S USE.

Happy New Year and welcome to the RAW FOOD FOR LIFE YEAR!

I found the book by Stanley Burroughs about 11 years ago and have followed the protocol whenever I felt my body needed a jolt in the right direction and during each change of season.  When I was told I had an abnormal pap smear (I did the master cleanser).  When I had a diagnosis of anemia and later tumors, i did it those times too.

When I feel not quite right or just sluggish.  I  found that it was best when I just gave myself regular intervals and time frames in which I treated myself to a thorough cleansing and this is the method I selected over many, many others.

So 2011 is facing me and I am on my transition eating protocol already, mainly fresh fruits and plenty of distilled water with a few drops of adya clarity added.  I will do before and after pictures and we'll see how long my body wants to cleanse this time.  maybe 5, 12, 22, or 30 days.

There is a website that hosts a group master cleanser, I just might login with them so I can have a validation and documentation of my progress along the way.

The happiest of new Years.  Check out the site if you would like to join in too.

All you have to lose is compacted feces, bad skin and sluggishness and some weight.

Usually every new year I do the master cleanser, a detoxification and vitalization process that has the remarkable side effects of weight loss, strength and clarity of mind.  This year will be no exception.   Enjoy your results...It's a;ways amazing for me.


Follow the diet for a minimum of 10 days according to the book by Stanley Burroughs.

The recipe follows:

2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice (about 1/2 lemon)  
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup (not maple flavored syrup)
1/10 Tsp cayenne pepper (red pepper)
8 ounces of distilled water (medium hot)

Combine the juice, maple syrup, cayenne in a 10 ounce glass or cup and add medium hot water.  If the whole days worth is made in advance, the water can be room temp.  Only use fresh lemons or limes, the canned, frozen or bottled juices don't have the necessary enzymes and nutrients.

TAKE FROM 6 TO 12 GLASSES OF THE LEMONADE MIX DAILY DURING THE WAKING PERIOD.  As you feel hunger, have another glass of lemonade.

Nothing else should be taken during the full period of the cleanse.

* Do not take vitamins or minerals at all during this process.
*  If you are very overweight, use less maple syrup, if underweight, add a little more.
* Grade A, B, or C of the pure maple syrup can be used, C - the darkest, is preferred but all will work just fine.* you may also zest some of the lemon peel (if organic) to add to the cleansing and laxative effect.
*Adding the cayenne is needes as it break up mucous and increases warmth by building the blood.
* mint tea may also be taken occasionally in small amounts (without sweetener) as a change of taste and also assists in the cleansing.  It's chlorophyll helps as a purifier, neutralizing many unpleasant mouth and body odors that sometimes occur during the cleanse.
* Never vary the amount of lemon juice per glass.  About 6 glasses of lemonade a day is sufficient for those looking to reduce.

As this is a cleansing process, the more you can assist nature to eliminate poisons, the better.  If your system feels upset, it is because you are not eliminating sufficiently.
You must still have two, three or more bowel movements per day even though you are not having solid foods.  This is needed to ensure the compacted wast that is being loosened is being immediately eliminated and being reabsorbed into your tissues.  The better the eliminations, the better the results.


1-  The pre-cleanse starts with a herbal laxitive both morning and evening for a couple of days as you cut out meats, dairy and processed foods.  If this is not sufficient to clean out the intestinal tract, then use a salt-water flush upon rising and the herbal laxative tea in the evening. This step is NECESSARY in order to remove the toxins that have been loosened by the lemon juice cleanse.

2 -For your day one through 10 (or more) on the cleanse, use the lemonade mixture daily as your sustenance.  Immediately upon rising (if you can, you will need about an hour and a half) take a internal salt water bath.  This is a method of clearing the entire colonic tract without any harmful side effects.  Also upon retiring for the evening enjoy your herbal laxative tea before bed.

Salt water flush: 1 full quart of lukewarm water and add 2 level teaspoons of uniodized SEA SALT.  Regular salt will not work properly or give the desired results.  There will likely be several eliminations and this process may be taken anytime there needs to be a cleansing of the digestive system.  Again, if the daily SWF is not possible on the days not, take the additional cup of herbal tea in the morning as well.

+++++++       ++++++++        +++++++++

* from the website:  www.therawfoodsite.com

Master Cleanse and Raw Food, what's the connection?

Health, weight loss, energy, detoxification, vitality, positive mental attitude, and longevity are some of the reasons people choose to eat more raw fruits, nuts, seeds and vegetables than cooked food.
A more positive mental attitude was the most surprising result for me. I had a very positive mental attitude to begin with. However, when I began eating more raw fruits and vegetables and then did the Master Cleanse, I discovered that it is man's natural state to have a positive mental attitude.
As for making it easier to switch to a raw food diet, I recommend doing the Master Cleanse. It's an easier way to move to a raw food diet. Hundreds of people have discovered that detoxifying from unhealthy food additives and the consumption of more food than the body can successfully eliminate, removes the cravings for food that's not good for you.
Why don't more people eat a raw food diet? It's difficult to give up cooked food. 

Most adults are aware of feeling sluggish and tired after eating Thanksgiving Dinner. In our society, too many of our meals create this effect. The tired, sleepy, sluggish feeling is due to the energy the body must redirect to digest and process your meal.
Worse yet, this tiredness comes on top of a lack of energy that tends to pervade our lives. Where is the energy that we felt when we were teenagers? Can it be that the tiredness we feel after a heavy meal is just another face of the general lack of energy we live with from middle age onwards? Sadly, most people do not even notice the slow increase in lack of energy, depression, and irritability until they do the Master Cleanse and/or begin to eat nourishing raw fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts and juice. Then, they are uniformly amazed at all the energy they gain.
Then there is the problem of weight loss. According to the American Society for Bariatric Surgery, "$100 billion is spent annually in the United States for the treatment of [diseases related to overweight] and an almost equal amount is spent yearly on diets and low-calorie foods and drinks, exercise programs and other weight loss treatments which, even if successful, offer only temporary relief."
A serious study of nutrition and diet will show you that fat is the body's defense against toxins. The reason more and more Americans are having trouble being overweight is that Americans are eating more and more cooked, processed, artificially colored and flavored food. These "foods" contain substances that do not nourish your body. They entertain by smelling, looking and tasting good. Unfortunately, they do not build strong, healthy bodies.
Does anyone seriously believe that a diet of only fast food hamburgers, milkshakes, french fries and cookies will actually nourish the body? I doubt it—except for the very young, who are growing up with the handicap of no nutritional education.
I hope the information on this website and the books above will help you achieve a level of vibrant good health that amazes you and those you live with.
Yours in Health,
detox diet
Peter Glickman



WOW! and people think that I am crazy to nourish my body instead of continually poisoning and depleting it. I choose to be well,  and eat live!

I am Chef V. Su'Rae. . .  and I am RAWsome

No comments:

Post a Comment