About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Movement to Reverse diabetes Naturally

http://www.rdnmovement.com/

There are astronomical numbers of arthritis, diabetes, cancer and a myriad of "so called" incurables.  What if they were curable for those that did the right things in the right order and at the right time?  What if you could stop the process of degeneration for chronic ailments by using nutrition or herbs.?

Despite what you believe in right now.  I refuse to fathom that a body that can build itself from a sperm and a egg, that can make a scab to close a would and heal the damaged site, a body that can breathe on it's own, continue it's heart beating and sleep when it's tired and awaken when its refreshed cannot remove a plague from itself if the HOST (the current consciousness *YOU*) will just stop putting things into the vessel that are KNOWN to kill it.

We were meant to have life and to have it abundantly.  This does not necessarily mean financial, but quality of life. Health, energy, vibrancy.  All this and more are possible, I believe if the right things are done to HELP THE BODY DO WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO! Just Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment