About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

2 ~ 60 day challenges. this is so good I posted it TWICE!!

My Curious Foodies..Listen up!  If there was ever a time to get the ball rolling.  Today is the day and NOW is the time.  RECLAIM YOUR health and Vitality.  Reclaim your waistline.  Reclaim your destiny and power to CHOOSE. 

There are not a lot of things we have absolute control over.  One thing we do have control over is what we stick in the largest hole in our faces.  you can choose to live or you can choose a sickly and lifeless existence.  When you eat live food you enhance your life.  When you eat over processed and life less food (junk food) you have less life - you are what you eat!  Make a choice, make a change  I am Chef Vee. and I am RAWsome. Look at the site take the challenge and CHOOSE LIFE, choose live!

You Can Do This!

If you're reading this, you've already taken the first step to improve your health — for life!

Whether it's weight loss, exercise motivation or turning back the clock for better health, our FREE 60 Day challenges will help you transform your health in ways in you never imagined.
https://www.60dayjuiceup.com/login


100% Confidential

Health and weight are extremely sensitive issues to some folks. To make sure your privacy is totally respected, we've added an extra level of security to this website (notice the small lock icon at the bottom of your browser).

Your information will never be shared with any third party. See our Privacy Policy for more information.
But wait… there's more!

As a 60 Day Challenge participant, you'll also be the first to know about things like valuable discounts, event information, and new product announcements from Hallelujah Acres. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time without affecting your Challenge subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment