About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Madness

Usually when people that are Americans see those words their minds automatically go to College B-Ball or White sales at JC Penney.  hahahaha

But no this time it's all about the green.  Green smoothies that is.  WOW, I finally got my OMNI-V 3HP blender and used it already at work to make green smoothies.  YUMMY.  At least now I wont blow the fuses in transformers or the breaker at the USO when I do classes.

So it's the middle of March and I want to make a 10 day challenge to all who would like to participate.  
For the last 10 days of March have 2 quarts of green smoothie per day. . .  everyday.  Mix your batch in the a.m and take it with you.  drink till its gone should be by noon or so.  Your insides will love you and love the experience and you might shed some inches and compacted waste to boot!!

Your skin could get clearer, your dietary lifestyle ailments could subside or diminish...what do you have to lose except unwanted inches, compacted feces, crows feet, and that bloated feeling.  And Oh Boy!  will you get the detox of a lifetime.  Haaaaahahahahha.  

So, get with me and make the comment on this if you are gonna get with it!  Only got a few more days to get to getting!  Green Smoothies for 10 days. 
 
Make a difference or make excuses.  You can't do both.

"Eat Live, Green ain't just a color, it's an attitude." 

No comments:

Post a Comment