About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

UPGRADE your Happiness

This a email group I've belonged to for quite some time and this is a thing that I think is par for the way some people I see everyday are experiencing their existence.

Happiness is totally out of the grasp of many, or so they think.  Whenever I think of anything coming into my life (positive or negative) by choice, or staying away by choice.  I find myself hearing play in my mind the words to a Michael Jackson song..."I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways.  And no message could have been any clearer, IF YOU WANNA MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND THEN MAKE A CHANGE!"

Here, the message is HAPPINESS.  But so easily it could be your diet, your peace of mind, your life transition, your financial situation, your weight, your desire to be disease free, or at a minimum symptom free.

So, just look at what Bob has on tap and see if it fits your bill.


Bob Doyle, asks the question,   How long is the list of things in your life that take precedence over your happiness.

Now, think about it a minute. Most of us are so caught up in the stresses and distractions of just getting through the day, that we're really not allowing ourselves time to simply bask in happiness.

The truth is, that regardless of your situation - no matter how grim - there are actually WAYS to tap back into happiness...and it's so important that you do so, particularly from a Law of Attraction point of view.

Our predominant vibration impacts our experience of reality - what comes in and out of our lives.  But so much of that vibration is determined by things that are going on subconsciously.

So if we're just kind of "going through the motions" in our day - and even if we're not really feeling "bad", we're just kind of...."whatever."

Well the vibration of "whatever" does not attract extraordinary things, and it certainly won't help to transform the situations in our lives that are perpetuating these feelings...it's kind of an endless attraction cycle.

I recently read a book by Kimberly Englot called "The NOW of Happiness" where she discusses a number of ways that we can be more "resilient" when it comes to dealing with situations in our lives that are robbing us of our happiness.

Because I understand that true happiness is something that seems to be more and more elusive for people these days, I wanted Kimberly to share some of her strategies with you in an upcoming teleseminar called "Resilience - How to be Happy in a Frustrating World."

There is no cost to attend. We simply ask that you register and we'll send you the information you need to attend the call which will be held at 11:00 AM Eastern time on Tuesday, March 22nd.

If you have a schedule conflict, don't worry!  We'll be recording the call and you can listen any time it works for you as long as you're registered.

Just visit the link below:

http://bit.ly/blenglot

Remember, the way the Universe really works is that you feel the happiness first, and THEN the "stuff" comes...not the other way around.

We'll explain everything on Tuesday.

See you then!

Bob

================================================

Bob Doyle
Boundless Living - Follow Your Passions! They Know the Way
http://www.Boundlessliving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment