About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

All Raw or Mostly Raw. . . That is the question.


For the last two weeks I've been swamped with these articles asking if all raw is good or most raw is good or 50/50 or whatever.  The best answer I can give you is that it is TOTALLY individual.  Listen, our bodies know what they need and what works best for the individual.  Please refrain from being caught up in some professed expert.  I am my nutritionist.  I studied, took courses and learned from several people in the field and took the things that resonated best with me..

Everything ain't good for every BODY!  But I tried anyway!  (Jill Scott - singer)

I am not Vegetarian, I am not Vegan, I am not a Raw Foodist. I am not any label that someone can place on me.  I am a Raw Food Chef.  I am a teacher of the raw food experience and I am a Rawmazing Health Vitalist.  I make delightful foods that are Vegetarian, Vegan and Raw.  I make smoothies, salads, desserts, juices and a menagerie of tasteful delights.  I relish in tasting them ALL.  I make them for friends, family, clients and the general public.


I have lived for periods of time in each.  Depending where I was and what was feasible.  I like flexibility the best.  I was told my eating style seems Flexitarian.  I thought that interesting.

As a person concerned with my personal health, fitness and vitality, I am very thoughtful of what I eat, drink and apply to my body in the way of it being directly absorbed into my skin tissues...This my choice.  I can only hope you will also make choices that are viable for you as well.

Please refrain from the have to do this or that.  Can never eat this or that.  This is good for you - in the next study - now it is marked as bad.  Simply, Do you.  Be where you are and make the steps you determine are best for you in the time you are in.  If you never ate fruit...try eating some.  Not becoming a fruitatarian overnight.  (unless you want to become fruitataran)  You always drink coffee everyday three or four times...insert a few glasses of clean water.

Do be the best U that you can be.  Choose health over illness.  Select REAL FOOD over food like things..

Make a choice to Upgrade your options and take a chance at optimal health.

No comments:

Post a Comment