About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12 warning signs of good health

http://fromsurvivaltothrival.com/

I saw this and simply had to share!!   ENJOY!


   1. Persistent presence of a support network.
   2. Chronic positive expectations; tendency to frame events in a constructive    light.
   3. Episodic peak experiences.
   4. Sense of spiritual involvement.
   5. Increased sensitivity.
   6. Tendency to adapt to changing conditions.
   7. Rapid response and recovery of adrenaline system due to repeated challenges.
   8. Increased appetite for physical activity.
   9. Tendency to identify and communicate feelings.
  10. Repeated episodes of gratitude, generosity or related emotions.
  11. Compulsion to contribute to society.
  12. Persistent sense of humor.

If 5 or more of these indicators are present, you may be at risk
for full-blown health!

No comments:

Post a Comment