About Me

My photo
I live on purpose. Meaning, I have a purposeful life. Nearly 28 years in every branch of the United States Army. Successful business owner, Avid student, Insightful teacher, Staunch Advocate, Fierce competitor and overall Social butterfly. I am a full-time teacher and student, I give as good as I get while continually evolving into what I will actually be known and remembered for once I no longer grace the visible plane. Learning vicariously through the actions of others has served me well, and helped me to get immersed in a vast arena of pursuits over the years. I cherish my internal solitude, while nourishing my social butterfly nature. I simply. . . AM! As said by Yoda. . . Do, or do not do. There is no try. So, Eat live to live well, sing like you're in the shower, dance like no ones watching, love like you've never been hurt and eat the rainbow without counting calories.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Master Cleanse worksheet

Master Cleanse Worksheet

See the 21 December post for more information..  Happy Cleansing.  I recommend this site because it it the closest to the information contained in the original book by Burroughs..
 

32 oz. water with 2 teaspoons uniodized sea salt*

Optional:
1 am cup of herb laxative tea**

6 - 12
ten-ounce lemonade drinks***

Evening 1 cup of herb laxative tea**

Comments
(wins or detox symptoms)
Sample
 
Night before
   
Day 1          
Day 2          
Day 3          
Day 4          
Day 5          
Day 6          
Day 7          
Day 8          
Day 9          
Day 10          
* "If for some reason the salt water flush cannot be taken in the morning, then the herb laxative tea must be taken night and morning."
** "There are several good laxative teas.... Buy them in your health food store." 
*** Master Cleanse/Lemonade Diet Recipe
"2 Tbsp lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
2 Tbsp genuine [organic grade A, B or C] maple syrup (not maple flavored sugar syrup)
1/10 Tsp cayenne pepper (red pepper) or to taste
distilled water, medium hot [or cold if preferred]

No comments:

Post a Comment